We are committed to high quality care, and our range of assessment and treatment services includes:
- Glaucoma service
- Pre-operative assessments
- Cataract surgery
- Post-operative cataract assessment
- One stop minor operation service
- Laser service for glaucoma and post cataract surgery
- Fast track macula degeneration service
- Medical retina service
- Urgent referrals accepted from GPs or optometrists
- Experienced NHS consultants and ophthalmic nurses
What are the average treatment and recovery times?
We aim to help patients see a consultant and have any diagnostics tests during the same visit, where possible.
Furthermore we aim to complete each episode of care within four to six weeks, potentially leading to shorter treatment and recovery times.